Friday 1 April 2011

I ♥ Cupcakes!

Since having my two gorgeous girlies (and being a girl myself!) I love all things pink and girly!  Even silly things make me happy like I can do a whole load of washing of entirely pink clothes!  Then there's Oldest Petals room that is completely pink from floor to ceiling.  Its no wonder then that a lot of my crafting ends up being for girls, girly or just in pink!

Lately, I've centered on cupcakes.  Not cooking but making from fabric and felt!  (my cooking skills aren't the best - unfortunately)  I dont know what it is about cupcakes but seeing a cupcake print or something with cupcakes on never fails to make me smile. 

Anyway, I've put together a few items I've made lately from my "Cupcake Collection", including my latest make, a needle book.  I decided, after loosing a needle in one of my living room cushions (dont ask) I need somewhere to keep them safe.  Let me know what you think!

Needle book I HAD to have!


From one of my cupcake banners

A pretty cupcake keyring
The finished product!  One of my recent cupcake banners


Add caption


Think Im going to put this as my screensaver as I love this picture!


I found these items on Folksy too, my favourite place to browse!

By Lou Bee

Pin Cushion by Mrs Moo Designs

I hope you've liked looking I've got lots more ideas for cupcake shaped crafty things so hopefully I'll get a chance over the weekend to make them!!

Until next time x x

No comments:

Post a Comment