Sunday 17 April 2011

A Happy Sunny Sunday

Been a quiet weekend this weekend.  Been doing bits of sewing but I find with the hubby home at weekends, not as much gets done as during the week! 

I have been working on a few projects though and have sold a few easter chicks!  One via Folksy and a two through Facebook.  People must be decorating now that Easter is fast approaching.  I've seen on a few blogs, ideas for Easter trees and think this is such a lovely idea.  Now that Oldest Petal is on half term, I think we'll have a go at one this week.

Not got any finished projects to show (although hopefully I will VERY soon) but here is easter chick number one all packed up and ready to go.  Im still playing around with my packaging but I hope the buyer of this will be pleased with how it looks on arrival.  I also put a little note inside that matched the label saying "Thank you for your purchase, we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!"

All packed up and ready to go in the envelope to be sent

I hope Easter Chick likes her new home (and her new home likes her!)

Until next time x x

No comments:

Post a Comment