Thursday 1 September 2011

A Spooky Afternoon

Not in the traditional sense, thank goodness, Im a wuss when it comes to anything horror related or scary.  Im trying to get myself organised for the next craft fair, which is on 11th September and I want to get a lot of stock on my stall this time, rather than relying on people making orders, which they do, but I feel I could do a lot better if I had a lot more "ready" stock.

So as the next "holiday" we are approaching is halloween, Im doing a lot of halloween themed felt-y things!  Have spent the best part of the afternoon while a poorly Lillie was sleeping, cutting out this little lot...


Thats just the start as I've got a couple of other Halloween type ideas to start on, hopefully tomorrow! 

Since the girls have come along, and especially since Maddy is old enough to get excited about dressing up, we love halloween in our house and always have a party and fireworks.  I hope there will be a couple of like-minded people at my next couple of craft fairs!

I've also cut out these ready to be stitched...


They will be birthday badges and mobile phone covers to add to my stock!  I thought my table looked a bit sparse at my last craft fair but this time its going to be overflowing with lots of lovely felt goodies! (if I say so myself!)

Im surprised at how much I've got done today given the shocking night I had with Lillie being sick, Maddy not wanting to sleep in her own bed and me freezing on the sofa!!  The housework however, has definitely suffered and crafting won today (no different from any other day really).

Hopefully I'll have lots of finished products to show you very very soon! 

x x

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been very busy snipping and cutting :) x Can't believe it's Halloween just round the corner - the months just fly by.

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Im constantly saying to people "Can you believe its June/September/nearly christmas etc etc!! Im sure people get bored with it, but I honestly dont know where the time goes!

    Thanks for reading x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Halloween stuff Rhi! You do throw the best Halloween parties too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh can i come to your Halloween party Rhi? pretty please.....

    I love Halloween too and if i was passing your stall at the craft fair i wouldn't be able to resist purchasing some spooky goodies. Im doing my first handmade craft fair on the 19 November, im so nervous though, what if i dont sell anything! eeek

    hope Lillie is better now :)

    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stel!!

    Emma, of course you can come! It's going to be fab this year, I'm planning already :)

    Thanks for reading! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you! I love Halloween now with the kids!! Love your Halloween bits too! That bunting is going to be fab :D thanks ever so much for your kind comment on my blog x x x

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete