Wednesday 31 August 2011

Colours, Lovely Colours!

I very lucky to have received what only can be described as an influx of orders recently-and I do feel very lucky.  It never fails to surprise me when someone likes my things!  Some have been via my Facebook page, quite a few have been via the craft fairs I have been attending, but I have also recently had my first Etsy sale!  I have been emailing back and for to a lady who loved the cupcake and star banners and wants something made for her little girls.  I dont want go into too much detail but the colours include....
Cant wait to get started on my orders and send some of them across the pond!!  All these lovely colours (and a few more I couldnt resist) were ordered from my favourite site paper-and-string.  I find the felt from here so soft and lovely to work with.  Perfect for what I do really!

Had a lovely long weekend in London over the bank holiday.  Didnt do much, just visited family but it was nice to be away and me and the hubby even managed a night out at the pictures - with NO kids!

Right now I have a very poorly Lillie Pickle on the sofa, she's been throwing up for the last hour and a half, so just a quick post from me before she wakes up!

Bye for now! x x 






No comments:

Post a Comment