Wednesday 24 August 2011

Im pleased to reveal...

...two of my very latest makes!  One of the things I love about my little crafty business is that people talk!  A customer I made a banner for recently, was so pleased she then told her sister-in-law about it.  This led to not one, but two more orders for banners.  The customer wanted it to match the decor in her childrens new bedrooms and the brief was a tractor theme in bright colours for her little boy and pink, purple and turquoise for her little girl.

These are the end results....

Love love LOVE the colours my customer has chosen
Close up of a letter,

And another close up...
And the really cute tractors!
Had soooooo much trouble with the tractor wheels, they just didnt look right!  Looked much better with the ridges in them.  The heart banner turned out so well and I want those colours in my room (hubby might object a little)!  The gorgeous turquoise felt was ordered from the lovely paper-and-string website and the pink and purple spotty felt (which is my fav!) is from hobbycraft.

Im working on a name banner made up of letters rather than shapes at the moment, similar to the one I posted about here.

Other than that, my mind is thinking about stuff I can do for halloween and every now and then drifts towards christmas!  I've got some lovely ideas (in my opinion) for the craft fairs I've signed up for leading up to christmas and I really hope they will be a success.

I hope you like the banners, would love to hear what you think!

Thanks for reading x x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I also love the pink, purple and turquoise colour combination - my kind of colours!!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both banners look great. I think the tractors look cute, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I love the colours of the first banner - I would never have thought of putting turquoise with it! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart banner! Those colours look really gorgeous together and what cute tractors! You are so clever! xx

    ReplyDelete