Thursday 25 August 2011

A present for a little man!

When looking at pictures of my craft stall, or browsing through my Folksy shop, Im very aware that everything is very, well, pink!!  I make no apologies for this as I have two girls and pink is just, well, so pretty!

However, I had a little thought the other day (just the one mind) that maybe I should make something that appeals to little boys and also, little boys mums! 

So I set about doing a couple of boy type canvases and this is what I came up with...


A rocket themed canvas, for any budding Buzz Lightyears!

A skull and crossbones themed canvas for any wannabe pirates!
Im really pleased with how they've turned out and Im looking forward to taking them to my next craft fair.

Speaking of craft fairs, I've been thinking loads about how I display my items lately as I really want to find the best way to display things.  Its difficult, mainly because I dont know much about these things, but am doing my research and have pinned some lovely stalls on my pinterest board!  If it means I can spend a few minutes/hours on pinterest it's worth it!

Until next time x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment