Friday 19 August 2011

My Very Crafty Friend...

I cant believe the summer holidays are coming to an end.  Well, there are two weeks left until Maddy goes back to school.  We've had another fun week of visiting a county park, going to the beach (again - you can never go to the beach too much!) and we've also had a birthday party.

The birthday party was for a friends little girl who was three last weekend.  Now, Im so jealous of this friend!  She throws amazing parties for her kids with the cutest themes and this time, she surpassed herself!!  Her daughter loves Ben and Holly so this year my friend did a "Elves and Fairies" party, complete with hand-tied tutus and twirling wands for the girls and elf hats and sticks for the boys.

I think you'll agree, all the kids looked too cute!!

Too cute as a fairy!


Maddy looks made to wear fairy wings!

Beautiful detail from the back 

My gorgeous handsome nephew really suited that hat!
My amazing crafty friend sells all her fab makes on ebay, which you can find HERE!

Some other bits she made for the party (which Im also very jealous of - in an admiring way of course) included...



Amazing table decoration


I've been busy finishing off orders from the last craft fair I did.  I've posted them off today so hope to post pictures of them soon!  Im also getting ready for the next craft fair which will be in Cwmbran on 11th Setpember.  Its the first one so fingers crossed, it will be busy!!

Bye for now! x x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun themed party and doesn't your nephew look so cute!
    Thanks for popping over and entering my giveaway. Good luck!
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great party. I would have wanted some wings and a tutu though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhi, found your blog by accident but I'm glad I did, it's fab! From one crafty friend to another - thanks! Luv Stel x

    ReplyDelete