Tuesday 13 September 2011

Cant Go Wrong With Buttons

I heart buttons lots!  When my husband came home a few months back and said we were going to be receiving a box of 10,000 buttons I was ecstatic!!  (my only disappointment was they were already sorted into colour/size order!  I would have had HOURS of fun with that!)

Anyway, needless to say, a lot of my makes are embellished with buttons.  I just think they're so pretty!  Plus, I have nearly 10,000 of them to put to good use.

Here are a couple of my latest makes for an order that I had.  I couldnt resist including some buttons...




And for the same customer, one of the biggest letters I've made!



When the customer asked for red and white for this letter, I didnt want it to look "Christmassy" if you know what I mean?  I dont think this does though, I think it looks pretty and cute!

x x

10 comments:

  1. Wowsers! That's a whole lotta buttons!! Me? Jealous?! Hehehe. Lovely, pretty makes :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my hubby came home and said that to me : ) oh wow even im jealous lol
    your custom bunting as beautiful as ever! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious.. why was your husband bringing back so many buttons!? haha Jealous! I'd love that!

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all your comments lovely people! I really appreciate you stopping by :)

    Country Rose - a friend of a friend of my husbands (if that makes sense) closed a knitting shop. The buttons were old stock and they were just going to throw them away!! Almost a crime in my book! Luckily this friend knew I loved crafty stuff so passed them on via my husband. Hope that explains x x

    Thanks again everyone x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that big letter! You're right - you can't go wrong with buttons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I'm so jealous - I wish I could be wooed with buttons! Love the big letters x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what I could do with all those buttons. Jealous much! And that craft shop was really going to throw them out?? - Definitely a crime! And that big letter is just fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish i had thousands of buttons, im looking for a wholesaler, but not much luck.Great makes once again...i love cupcakes, but they dont like me lol.xxx

    ReplyDelete