Saturday 10 September 2011

Getting There

So tomorrow is the day of the craft fair.  I feel like I've done LOADS of prep for this one, and yet, Im still going to be up into the small hours sewing.  I dont know where I go wrong.  This is only my fourth ever fair so I do feel I have a lot to learn, but seriously, surely getting stuff ready is simply a case of time management??!!  Clearly not a skill I have.

Anyway, Im getting there...

New pricing labels
Lots of Little Aliens!
My box of stock, slowly but surely filling up!
My lovely sister is coming to help me out tomorrow.  So Im looking forward to spending the afternoon with her - and even if we get no customers, we can have some lovely cake and a nice cup of coffee without our kids hanging off us or demanding a drink!!

However, the ladies who have organised the first ever Cwmbran Craft Fair have put in so much work advertising and marketing the event, Im sure it will be a huge success.

Wish me luck!!

x x

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you well at your craft fair, most of all have fun,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the craft fair goes well. Love those aliens. Let us know how it goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies! You never know with these things but I've got my fingers crossed for a lovely day :)

    Will let you know asap!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rhi - looking good! Loooove those little aliens, they are just too cute! Good luck tomorrow, let me know how you get on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, hope you have a great time. Also hope that you're indoors as the forecast is awful!
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Rhi! You've made some lovely things to sell - hope it goes really well! :o)
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your craft fair went well, you had some lovely items to sell so I'm sure you did fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the toothy aliens! Found you from Funky Polka dot - loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete