Saturday 24 September 2011

Look What The Postman Brought

I love waiting for the postman when I've ordered something lovely. I don't, however, like it when the postman walks straight past my house, which is what he's been doing this week!! Is there a postal strike I should know about? Or maybe my postman only works part time?? Either way there's been a severe lack of delivered goods in this house this week!

So I was super pleased when this lovely gorgeous cupcake fabric arrived! Don't have a clue what I'm going to make yet. Any ideas? I'm kind of thinking something for the kitchen, maybe some kind of noticeboard? Any suggestions lovely followers?

I went out tonight with my lovely sister and my lovely mum. It was a proper girls night out, food, a film and lots of fun!!

I'm nearly ready for my next fair tomorrow. Hope it's a good one!

Hope everyones having a lovely weekend!

x x

4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you a versatile blogger award. Check out my blog if you can for details. Understand if you don't have time to pass on but thought I would pass on to you as I like your blog.

    The cupcake fabric looks fun! I hope your craft fair day has gone well.

    Have a lovely week.
    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with cupcakes on but cupcake fabric eek!! And I know the feeling when the postman walks straight past. I think he does it deliberately cos he's fed up of knocking and seeing me in my PJ's with no make-up on!!!!!

    Good luck with the next fair - keep us posted how it goes.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leah thanks so much! I really appreciate that. I already know who to pass it on to :) Thanks again, Im really honoured and so happy to hear you like my little blog! x x

    Emma - I know I nearly snapped the ladies hand off when I saw the fabric! My postman doesnt get chance to see me in my pjs cos he doesnt come til 3 oclock in the afternoon - Grrrrr! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh gorgeous fabric, can't wait to see what you make with it xx

    ReplyDelete