Thursday 15 September 2011

Cupcake Week? Amazing!!

Regular readers of my blog will know I LOVE cupcakes. Not just the edible variety but anything with cupcakes on! I just think they're so pretty and girly and love everything about them!

I found out via other blogs only yesterday that it's National Cupcake Week this week! Amazing! So today has seen me looking around my house and taking photos of everything cupcake...




including my cupcake mug, my cupcake pen, tealight holder, cookie jar and umbrella modelled by Lillie!!

Also, in honour of National Cupcake Week, I've given making cupcakes a go!!



They were yummy! Maddy and her friends loved them anyway, so they couldn't have been that bad! Putting the frosting on was tricky though and if anyone has any tips they would be gratefully received! Definitely need more practice. Oh well, more cake anyone?!

I feel we've suitably celebrated National Cupcake Week in our house!

Until next time x x

5 comments:

  1. They look fantastic and I love the stand.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be national doughnut week in my house - I have eaten far too many krispy kremes! Loving the cupcake piccies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Gill, the stand was only £3.99 from The Works - bargain!

    x x

    ReplyDelete