Wednesday 1 June 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Well my last craft fair was cancelled due to bad weather.  Turned out to be a really good call as it rained quite badly all day!  Seeing as it was an outdoor event, I didnt fancy having a load of soggy felt on my hands, so Im glad it was called off.

Its been quite nice though, to be designing and creating things at my leisure.  No matter how much time I'd have left myself, I'd have been frantically sewing until late the night before! 

Anyway, what have I been up to?  Good question and one I often ask myself as the weeks and months fly by!  I've done some more bunting...

Lillie Felt Bunting
and had a go at some cupcake toppers for Madison's birthday party...


I've also had a go at some personalised ones for her friends party...

I love these!  They are really pink and girly and were so easy to make. 

I also have a new obsession - pinwheel and boutique bows!!  I came across a tutorial completely by accident on YouTube.  I was looking for a tutorial or something on how to tie the perfect bow on a birthday present.  As is always the case with me, I ended up wandering onto something else and came across instructions for those!  Im finding them a bit tricky but Im having fun experimenting.  As soon as I've done one thats good enough, I'll post a photo!

Other than that, there's lots of park going, playing, cake making etc. etc. going on in our house at the moment as its half term, again!

Thanks for reading x x

2 comments:

  1. loving the cake toppers! such a good idea!!:oD xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, and I can't wait to see the pinwheel and boutique bows - I'm intrigued!! You must put a picture up! Maria x

    ReplyDelete