Thursday 9 June 2011

New Baby Gift

I love making new baby gifts.  I dont know why, maybe it's because I received such lovely gifts when I had both my girls, I like to put the same amount of thought in back?  Either way, when hubby came home and said his cousins girlfriend had not only given birth, but she'd had a girl, my crafty (as in creative) mind was whirring!  I havent made cards in so long but wanted to use my felt embellishments (available here!) to make a clean and simple, but girly looking card.  This is what I came up with....


Remember the bits and bobs I showed you the other day?  They were made into this...


A personalised dummy clip for baby Hazel in lots of lovely girly pinks.  Me being me, once I start with something I cant stop so I have also made these....

Dummy clip for my gorgeous nephew
Bag tag for Maddys book bag
In all fairness to me, Maddy really does need one of these as she is constantly bringing home other peoples book bags!  Now she has no excuse, she has bright pink beads hanging from hers with her name on!

I hope you like my new baby creations, now what to do next....


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the dummy clips/bag tag! Also the pinwheel and boutique bows are gorgeous - especiallly that pink polka dot one!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhi! I really love your baby bottle cards, you make the sweetest felt embellishments.
    thank you so much for visiting my today and joining in with the Friday Freebie Candy. Good luck!
    love emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both for your lovely comments!

    Maria - Glad you like the bows, they need a lot of work but Maddy likes the pink one too! (she says the blue one is boring cos is for school-lol!)

    x x

    ReplyDelete