Tuesday 28 June 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

Firstly, I just want to say thank you for all the lovely comments about my first attempt at bunting.  It was really kind of you all to take the time to comment. 

Apparently, practice makes perfect, I hope so as I am now addicted to making bunting!  Look what I whipped up while Lillie was napping today...

Bunting Attempt 2!
I've had the blue star fabric in my stash for ages now and have been dying to use it. The red fabric has white spots on it but you cant really it see it well in the photo (do you like the garden view photo!?).  Im trying to get my points pointier (?) and my stitching more accurate and these look ok but still need some improving.  It looks kind of American now that Im looking at it in the photo!  Anyway, my next bunting has to be for my nephews birthday as I want that to be perfect.  That said, I found some lovely fabric in my local fabric shop I just cant stop thinking about!  Hmmm, we'll see.

Other than that, Im working on a few new canvases for a craft fair Im doing on Saturday.  Its only my third ever craft fair so Im hoping to be more organised than usual, although I dare say Friday night will be a late one.

Hope to post some pictures of some finished canvases soon!

x x

1 comment:

  1. Great bunting! Well done !

    Leah x

    Have a good week. x

    ReplyDelete