Friday 20 May 2011

Having So Much Fun!

I've had so much fun this week and felt very lucky to be able to do what I do.  I've spent the last few days finishing an order, designing a few fathers day items that I hope to take to my next craft fair and starting a few more projects in between!  I seem to be a serial project-starter at the moment.  I've got so many ideas in my head, I feel like I need to at least start them before I lose my train of thought!

Where has this week gone?  I cant believe its Friday already!  I seem to spend my life asking that question - where has the time gone!?

I took a few pictures of a cupcake banner I finished this week.  It was 13 letters long so couldnt fit it all in one picture but managed to get most of it.



I love pink!  I had so much fun doing this banner as there is so much pink in it!

Got another night to myself tonight, Maddy, my oldest, has gone to London for the weekend with her nana to watch Shrek The Musical and Lillie, my littlest, will be going to bed very soon!

Hopefully, I'll be able to make my ideas into something that resembles the ideas in my head!  Somehow, they never turn out like that though!

Love Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment