Wednesday 23 November 2011

I Would Like To Thank....

My lovely sister!!  Who has awarded me with my third blog award.



This is a lovely award to receive as it means "Dearest" in German and is for blogs with 200 followers or less, which I think is lovely.

However, as always, there are rules.  You'll be pleased to know I dont have to share anymore "interesting" facts, I just have to pass it on to five of my favourite blogs.

I've tried not to give it to anyone who has had it already recently, but also want to give it to the blogs I love reading.  So here goes.

1. Dinki Dots - we started this blogging malarkey at around the same time and her blog is full of lovely crafts.

2. Sew Sweet - fab blog of the fab shop selling so much lovely stuff from felt and buttons to ric rac and ribbon!  Definitely worthy checking out, although be warned, much money will be spent!

3. Faiths Craft Box - love reading what the lovely Leah has been up to and creating recently.

4. Your Handmade Home - a recently discovered blog for me but so glad I did because her makes are so beautiful.

And last but not least...

5. Pickle-Lily - not only because this is what we call our youngest daughter (well, its evolved into Lillie Pickle) but they are a lovely mother and daughter team who make fabulous things and are having a giveaway over at their blog, right now!!

So there you have it, my five picks to receive the lovely Leibster award.

Dont forget, there's still time to enter our Christmassy Giveaway!!

Thanks again to my lovely sister at Yummy Mummys Galore for the fab award!

x x

2 comments: