Saturday 3 March 2012

The Shop Is Now Open!

Well its been and gone, and Im pleased to say Launch Day at The Sewing Boutique went better than I ever hoped for!  Orders kept me busy all day, email enquiries about products and fabrics came in and most of all, lots of people emailed me, tweeted me and facebooked me wishing me luck.



So if you havent already, take a look and see what you think.  We hope there's something there you will like and be tempted by.

I had a lovely surprise in the post yesterday.  This arrived from my lovely friend Twinkle Star to wish me luck...

 

Thank you so much Twinkle Star!!  There it is taking pride of place on my first craft stall of the season, which was today.  Had a lovely day chatting to some other crafty people, talking fabrics and buttons, made quite a few sales and ate a few cupcakes!

The Launch Day Giveaway is now in full swing over at The Sewing Boutique Blog so if you like a freebie (and it is a good one even if I do say so myself!) go over and check it out!

Now that things might be not so manic Im hoping to get back to my sewing machine this week!  My sister really wants a bag made up for her knitting and I've found a lovely pattern in the Tilda Sew Pretty Homestyle book that Im dying to try out.  My poor sewing machine is sobbing at the minute, its had so little attention.

So, until next time.... x x



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have checked the new blog and it's great. I will be in touch soon to place an order xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! So glad you like the new blog and the shop!

      x x

      Delete
  2. So glad you like your pressie! Hope you find time to do a little sewing chick x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like your fabrics! I have never bought fabric on-line but I am sorely tempted. I am looking to replace my current job (expiring end of the year) with my hobby of sewing and consequently spending more time with my kids. I am currently making most of my creations using remnants I've collected over the years but should my wee Folksy shop take off I will have to go shopping - and I can't wait! Good luck with the boutique, I may well be a customer sooner rather than later one hopes.

    ReplyDelete